Resume Writing Service is aware that Target is the second largest discount retailer in the United States, behind Walmart. Corporation offers 1000 internship opportunities each year, $15.5 per hour, 71% of the interns can get full-time opportunities, of which 74% will accept. So ResumeWritingService.biz advise you not to miss internship opportunity!
All internships are divided into 4 areas:
- Store Executive Internships;
- Distribution Internships;
- Headquarters Internships;
- MBA Internships.
The basic requirements are:
- Action-oriented leadership;
- Relationship-building aptitude;
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities;
- Problem analysis, decision making, and analytical capabilities.
Target internship will let you to:
- Gain a significant knowledge base during your comprehensive training program;
- Work closely with the senior leadership group;
- Gain the opportunity to make an impact within a Target store as an executive-in-training and project leader;
- Offer innovative ideas and focusing on results, and inspire your team to do the same;
- Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader;
- Return to school with strengthened leadership and project management skills, and a better understanding of the outstanding opportunities at Target.
According to Resume Writing Service Company also offers great internship conditions for undergraduates: they are eligible for a number of benefits just for being a team member, including a 10 percent Team Member Discount, access to a toll-free NurseLine, access to the Target Health & Wellness Web site, access to the Team Member LifeResources, a resource offering free support and information, and discounts on a variety of other resources.
All the benefits for every intern are focused on the care and respect to your health and well-being:
- The wide range of health and dental benefits encourage wellness, promote healthy living and help provide peace of mind. They’ll give you tools and information to take control of your health and well-being.
- As a benefits-eligible team member, you’ll receive vacation days, personal holidays and national holidays to use as you choose.
- Target offers disability and life insurance coverage options that provide financial protection against the unexpected.
- Target wants to make getting and staying healthy easier for you and your family by offering resources for tracking you health, managing stress, staying active and more.