ResumeWritingService.biz want to remind you that one of the things you’ll be asked to write while applying to the university is a letter of application. This letter, which is also known as personal statement, includes your motivation (why are you going to enter exactly this university), your achievements and features (what experience you have that is referred to your further activity, what personal qualities help you to fulfill your aims) and your goals and plans (what are you going to achieve being a student, how university can support this process and what benefits can you gain for it instead). To write an outstanding intentional letter you have to get acquainted more closely with the university, be in a good mood and take into account some more details recommended by our Resume Writing Service:
- first of all, make a plan. Every impressive application letter was written according to a plan.
- avoid using “I”. As you’re writing a personal statement you have the full right to use “I”, but be careful with it: too much of such pronouns make unpleasant impression, as if you’re reading an appraisal letter.
- be relevant to the requirements given by admission committee and mention only the most important information in each paragraph.
- you shouldn’t write only about your positive results and achievements. If you had failures and they taught you something new – highlight them.
- be specific and avoid clichés. Just remember, that such letters are read one by one during a couple of days, so you have to be unique and make impression.
- provide your application letter writing with examples: short stories that leave a smile on your face will definitely warm hearts of admission committee.
- describe yourself as a whole-hearted person: you may show your weaknesses, but remain yourself.
- express your wish to be the student of this university, but don’t suck up. Just show that you admire the work they do and that you’re interested to be involved in.
If you are not sure whether you can craft an outstanding letter of application yourself, ask our Resume Writing Service for help with your application letter writing! We will gladly provide you with any kind of assistance.