Resume Writing Service is aware that one of Big Four Banks of the United States is JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a global investment banking and securities firm. The third largest deposit base U.S. banking institution has annual revenue of 100 billion dollars (2009). The spheres of company’s interests are: finance and insurance, consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, global wealth management, mortgage loans and credit cards. Formed in 2000, when Chase Manhattan Corporation merged with J.P. Morgan & Co., the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States.
From the very beginning predecessors of JPMorgan Chase & Co included major banking firms among which are Chemical Bank, Manufacturers Hanover, First Chicago Bank, National Bank of Detroit, Texas Commerce Bank, Providian Financial and Great Western Bank. The oldest company Chemical Banking Corporation was founded in 1823 as a maker of various chemicals. In its current structure, JPMorgan Chase is the result of the combination of several large U.S. banking companies over the last decade including Chase Manhattan Bank, J.P. Morgan & Co., Bank One, Bear Stearns and Washington Mutual. The current world headquarters for JPMorgan Chase & Co. are located at 270 Park Avenue.
ResumeWritingService.biz knows that 236,810 employees in 50 countries are working in different spheres to make their contribution in a great development of J.P. Morgan Chase. If you want a career at a company where employees can be leaders, work in an environment that encourages openness and honesty, cares about the local community and sets high standards, then JPMorgan Chase is the place for you. People in JPMorgan Chase are sure in their benefits:
- Your career success matters. Resume Writing Service is sure that company’s commitment to supporting you in reaching your career goals will not only help you grow as an individual but will strengthen the firm.
- Career diversity is important. You have changing and varied career values and your own definition of career success.
- Careers are flexible. The definition of career growth is a broad one-it may encompass developing a critical skill, enhancing a current job, making a lateral job change, seeking a job in a different field or function, reducing or changing current responsibilities, or seeking a promotion.
- Training Central and Tuition Assistance are the programs that help employees to improve their skills and feel themselves comfortable in familiar situations.
- Resume Writing Service draws your attention that free financial products are presented to every employee: free Chase Premier CheckingSM with the convenience of Direct Deposit of payroll, no monthly service fee and relationship rates on additional Chase Plus SavingsSM accounts when linked to a Chase Premier CheckingSM account, discounted rates on auto purchases and refinances, waived fees on home equity loans, lines and mortgages, no-fee brokerage and investment services, discounted interest rate on a Chase SelectSM Private Student Loan.
- The basic social assurance is represented as critical illness cover, personal accident insurance, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, bicycles, discounted retail vouchers, travel insurance and health screening appointments.
- According to ResumeWritingService.biz, Employees given opportunity to elect benefits from the program each year during an annual enrollment period (or during the year if the employee experiences a ‘lifestyle event’ such as the birth of a child).
Want to be a part of this great company? Then, according to ResumeWritingService.biz, you will definitely need a professionally written resume to have better chances on job market. Order it from www.resumewritingservice.biz and you will never regret it!