The fifth largest company in the United States by total revenue, member of Big Four Banks of the US holds 12.2% of all US deposits. Resume Writing Service reminds that The company is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and a component of both the S&P 500 Index and the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
When Amadeo Giannini founded in 1904 the Bank of Italy in San Francisco to cater to immigrants, who were denied in services of other banks, he couldn’t predict the significance of his business for the USA in future. The great fortune to accomplish getting all deposits out of his bank building in 1906, when San Francisco earthquake struck, made Giannini’s bank uncompetitive. When San Francisco’s banks were in smoldering ruins and unable to open their vaults, Giannini was able to use the rescued funds to start lending within a few days of the disaster. ResumeWritingService.biz draws your attention that in 1922, after buying Banca dell’Italia Meridionale, Giannini established Bank of America and Italy in Italy. Within 5 years Giannini consolidated his Bank of Italy (101 branches) with the newly formed Liberty Bank of America (175 branches) in the Bank of Italy National Trust & Savings Association. Finally, after merging in 1928 with Bank of America, Los Angeles and creating the largest banking institution in the country, the bank took its present name – Bank of America. Year 1958 became significant in bank’s history, when the BankAmericard was introduced, which changed its name to Visa in 1975. During the XX century Bank of America held active expansion into other states of the USA and the whole world. Now, according to Resume Writing Service, there are 5,900 retail banking offices in 40 counties. Since 2008, after the bank’s acquisition of Merrill Lynch, Bank of America is the world’s largest wealth manager and a major player in the investment banking industry.
ResumeWritingService.biz is aware that 284,000 employees of Bank of America are lucky to be a part of company, which:
- has no regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practices to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws.
- Resume Writing Service emphasize that it provides an opportunity to find yourself a job or posting a resume on the company’s site. One minute and you are in their database.
- secures social care : reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, flexible time off, paid holidays, and pension plan no matter full or part time position you hold.
- gives you an annual bonus, if the company meets or exceeds its goals.
- allows you to deduct transportation costs to/from work from your paycheck pretax.
- offers you different discounts such as 20-25% off of your monthly cell phone bill.
- according to Resume Writing Service, it ensures you paid vacation, which depends on your position (many entry level positions have 2 weeks vacation, while advanced positions have a minimum of 4-5 weeks paid vacation).
- gives you 10 sick days to use in a calendar year.
Want to become a part of the team? Than order your resume at www.resumewritingservice.biz and you will have more chances to get hired!