LinkedIn recommendation examples are additions in the LinkedIn profile development of a LinkedIn writer who wants to excel in a resume writing service through effective LinkedIn recommendation samples. Including sample LinkedIn recommendations will make it more attractive to employers who are checking for feedback based on the LinkedIn recommendation samples. LinkedIn recommendation samples and tips on how to create personalized LinkedIn recommendation templates are in this blog post so you will have a guide when writing sample LinkedIn recommendations.
How can you get a LinkedIn recommendation sample?
- Start by giving LinkedIn recommendations examples to people you know or worked with. They can reciprocate by writing LinkedIn recommendations samples about your work. You can use some of the LinkedIn recommendation templates here.
- Use LinkedIn’s generic LinkedIn recommendation template by requesting examples of LinkedIn recommendations. Be polite when you request a LinkedIn recommendation example. Ask the person politely if he can write LinkedIn recommendation examples during his most convenient time. If you’ve worked together, consider including it in your request for a LinkedIn recommendation example to get personalized LinkedIn recommendations examples.
Examples of LinkedIn recommendations that you can use as LinkedIn recommendation templates:
1. Sample LinkedIn recommendation template
“I worked with (Name of Person) for years that is why I am writing this LinkedIn recommendation sample. He is a creative and critical thinker who made important contributions in the project and only delivers high quality outputs without missing any deadlines.”
2. Examples of LinkedIn Recommendation
“(Name of Person) is one the best employees that I have the pleasure of working with in my career. He is very experienced and has above average organizational skills that will be useful for your company.”
3. Sample LinkedIn Recommendations
“(Name of Person) is a trustworthy employee who quickly delivers projects. I made this LinkedIn recommendation sample to highly recommend her to your company.”
Wait for at least a week before making a follow up for the LinkedIn recommendations samples. Writing honest LinkedIn recommendation samples for your colleagues or employees can help them so be careful with the LinkedIn recommendations examples. The LinkedIn recommendation examples will show prospective employers if a person can be an asset. Make the LinkedIn recommendation example and the LinkedIn recommendation template here your guide.