The sample is applicable as:
- Production Manager (Manufacturing Plants) professional resume
- Consultant (Industrial Research) professional resume
- Consultant (Manufacturing) professional resume
- Product Operation Manager professional resume
- Quality Control Officer professional resume
- Industrial Relation Officer professional resume
Recruiter’s comment over the sample:
This candidate has a great, strong background. His resume itself is focused enough to get him through other candidates and get the job. Since he has working experience in industrial and manufacturing field, and as he has good interpersonal skills, he can be an asset to companies who are looking for personnel to manage manufacturing plant and staffs of the plant. Also, he can be great for industrial relationship position, supporting HR activities in field.
The strongest part about the resume is it does not contain any irrelevant information. The candidate seems to be very focused with his career, and knows which records are important enough to put in front of potential employers. Weak part of the resume, well, there is not any significant enough. However, mentioning the academic background would have been a great addition.
Overall, strong candidate for his niche.
Employers that may be interested:
- Production Plants
- Manufacturing Companies
- Quality Control Agencies
- Industrial Consultancy Firms
- Industrial Research Companies
The resume templates and samples are submitted to ResumeWritingService.BIZ by its clients, website visitors and contributors. ResumeWritingService.BIZ is not providing these samples as the samples of our writers work.