The sample is applicable as:
- Part-Time Sales Associate professional resume
- Solution Sales Executive professional resume
- Major Account Manager professional resume
- Account Manager professional resume
- Advertising Sales Representative professional resume
- Truck Service Assistant General Manager professional resume
- Client Support Analyst professional resume
The candidate is an insurance man with sales and accounts management experience.
He seems to be a charismatic person, extroverted, which are qualities that work best in the insurance industry. He has practical supervisory and managerial experience. He works well with others and has exceptional organizational skills.
The insurance industry is not the most profitable or stable field of employment given the current recession. A shift to different careers or different industries is possible, but the candidate’s work experience has been rather limited to insurance, which may result in difficulties. However, given the candidate’s skills, he may adapt well to a different stream.
I recommend that he includes his educational background in his resume so that a more comprehensive analysis can be made based on his experience and skills. Also, he may want to indicate in his resume that he is willing to work in sectors other than insurance. That would broaden his employment prospects.
I personally believe that if someone can sell insurance and is good at it, then he can be good at anything else. I am hopeful that the candidate has the personality and the skills needed to try and succeed in other fields as well. He may want to particularly focus on sales or marketing of other products that are more in demand at the current moment.
Employers that may be interested:
- Ims Health – Parsippany, NJ
- Jos. A. Bank – North Brunswick, NJ
- Document Solutions – Kenilworth, NJ
- Client Support Analyst in New York, NY
The resume templates and samples are submitted to ResumeWritingService.BIZ by its clients, website visitors and contributors. ResumeWritingService.BIZ is not providing these samples as the samples of our writers work.