The sample is applicable as:
- Part-Time Sales Associate professional resume
- Solution Sales Executive professional resume
- Major Account Manager professional resume
- Account Manager professional resume
- Advertising Sales Representative professional resume
- Truck Service Assistant General Manager professional resume
- Client Support Analyst professional resume
Subject is an insurance man with sales and accounts management experience.
He sounds like a charismatic guy, a people-oriented person, which are qualities that work best in the insurance industry. He has supervisory and managerial skills.
The insurance industry is not the most profitable or stable fields of employment given the rescission. A shift to different careers or different industries is possible, but subject’s work experience has been rather limited to insurance.
I recommend him to include education background into his resume so that a more comprehensive and in-depth study can be made of his personality and potentials. Also, he may want to indicate in his resume that he is willing to work in industries outside of insurance. That would broaden his employment chances.
I personally believe that if one can sell insurance and is good at it, then he can be good at anything else. So I am hopeful that subject has the personality and the skills needed to try and succeed in other fields as well. He may want to particularly focus on sales or marketing of other products that are more in demand.
Employers that may be interested:
- Ims Health – Parsippany, NJ
- Jos. A. Bank – North Brunswick, NJ
- Document Solutions – Kenilworth, NJ
- Client Support Analyst in New York, NY
The resume templates and samples are submitted to ResumeWritingService.BIZ by its clients, website visitors and contributors. ResumeWritingService.BIZ is not providing these samples as the samples of our writers work.