LinkedIn is one of the most popular social media websites in the world as well as the most used when it comes to resume development. Job seekers use the site in order to gain exposure, network and land their dream jobs. To know of the latest LinkedIn profile development techniques you have to know, see the following information.
Top Updates in LinkedIn Profile Development for 2016
- 94 percent of recruiters use social media in their efforts of recruiting new people
- The optimized profiles on the website can garner an average of five times more profile views as compared in the past.
- There are now 332 million people on the site.
- There are two new members on the platform joining every second.
- There are 187 million monthly unique visitors on the website.
- The site is used in more than 20 countries and territories and it is available in 20 languages.
- 40 percent of LinkedIn users check their profile daily.
- The average time spent on the site by every user is 17 minutes.
- It is estimated that about one billion endorsements in total are on LI currently.
- The average CEO has 930 connections.
- Male members make up 56 percent of LinkedIn’s user base, and female for 44 percent.
- 59 percent of the members have not worked at a firm or company with more 200 employees.
If you do not know how to make a LinkedIn profile, follow our tips which can help you get hired!
- It has 17 million users in the United Kingdom.
- It has 10 million users in the Middle East.
- It has 61 million users in Asia.
- It has 28 million members in India.
- It has six million users in China.
- 39 million students and recent graduates are on the site.
- 300,000 long-form posts are added on LI every week.
- Users that post long-form content have an average of 1,049 connections.
Other Amazing Facts about LinkedIn
- 41 percent of millionaires use it
- 13 percent of the users do not have a Facebook account; 83 percent do not have a Pinterest account; and 59 percent are not active on Twitter.
- Based on studies, 41 percent of US adults use the site daily, as compared to only 13% of online US adults using Instagram.
If you believer your CV needs some boost, then feel free to use our resume writing service right now!