If your target is a new employment, if you’re going to change your career or get promotion, your resume needs a good tuning! Resume Writing Service will help you with it! Just send us your current resume and our professional writers will review it and indicate whether the resume should be improved further. Check one of the possible resume critiques you may receive:
After careful review of your resume, here are some points that the resume writer has noted:
- The whole format of the resume can still be improved; there’s a need to adopt a professional format
- There’s no need to include birthdate for the resume; address, contact numbers, and email are enough for personal information. All personal information should also be placed as header of the resume; no need to put the title resume/ CV.
- There’s no information on work experience, if possible to add any information describing any job/ work either part-time or full-time to prove any skills
- Career objective are divided into two, at the beginning and ending of the resume; it should be summed up into one paragraph after the executive summary.
To give you an overview on how your resume will be further improved, here are just a few of Resume Writing Service improvement steps:
- Edit, reorganize, and reformat the whole content
- Put emphasis in the coherence and organization of the whole content, adding executive profile with qualifications and areas of competency.
- To add a professional section with information on work experience.
If you’re ready to get a professional feedback from Resume Writing Service, go ahead: view our resume samples and send a resume critique request!