Resume Writing Service reminds that the world’s second largest company according to the Forbes magazine (2010) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in the State of New York (main offices are still located at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in Rockefeller Center). The GE company is formed by Energy Infrastructure, Technology Infrastructure, NBC Universal, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial and has annual revenue of 157 billion dollars (2009). The groups of products, manufactured by GE are: appliances, aviation, consumer electronics, electrical distribution, energy, entertainment, finance, gas, health care, lighting, locomotives, oil, software, water and weapons.
Right when legendary Thomas Edison founded in 1890 corporation Edison General Electric, in hands of Thomson-Houston Company, leaded by Charles A. Coffin, was a number of key patents. Afterward, General Electric was formed by the 1892 merger of Edison General Electric of Schenectady, New York and Thomson-Houston Company of Lynn, Massachusetts, and both plants remain in operation under the GE banner to this day. Since 1911 the National Electric Lamp Association is a part of the company. 8 years later the Radio Corporation of America (RCA) was founded by GE, which separated in 1930. According to ResumeWritingService.biz, among the prominent sides of GE is attention, which company pays to the development of wind energy and environment-friendly products such as hybrid locomotives, desalination and water reuse solutions, and photovoltaic cells.
With 304,000 employees worldwide GE has still 2335 vacancies to be filled and it’s only in the USA. Resume Writing Service thinks that the main advantages of being in GE team are:
- Innovation is the keyword according to which GE provides its strategy. GE Global Research Center unites the scientists and researchers from different countries working in different industries to provide new solutions for better results.
- Education and trainings are included to the program of your professional growth. Resume Writing Service emphasize that special opportunities are waiting for graduates and students all over the world to orient them trainings and explaining specifics of being a part of GE. For freshmen and experienced employees also exist Entry-level and Experienced Leadership Programs – everything to ensure your high performance.
- The GE Company provides high-quality support to every worker in different life situations. GE offers many programs and resources including financial management, family counseling and more.
- GE believes that employees and others with connections to the company must have confidence that they can freely report concerns about legal or ethical violations, and that their concerns will be objectively investigated by subject matter experts in Finance, Legal and Human Resources (and outside specialists, if necessary), with appropriate individual and remedial action and without fear or favor.
- Resume Writing Service.biz is sure that constant injure reduction is an indicator of company’s caring about health and safety. GE knows that healthy workers provide better results. Just statistic information: since 1996, company achieved an 80 percent reduction in workplace injuries and illnesses and a 76 percent reduction in lost-time cases.
- Respect to every employee without viewing at the age, race, sex and religion. Every GE worker has the same rights, opportunities and safety assurance.
- GE strives to provide competitive employee benefits packages, which differ depending on the industry you’re working in. Special GE Pension Plan ensures worthy retirement in future.
Want to apply for a position at GE? Then you are advised to order our professional resume writing services!
Successful resume from www.resumewritingservice.biz – successful career!