Resume Writing Service is aware that for several years after social networking became widespread it turned into not just a tool for being in touch with your friends and classmates, but into a powerful database for employers and headhunters. Such change opened new opportunities for jobseekers providing that you use websites wisely.
It is evident to ResumeWritingService.biz that your personal page on Facebook/Twitter/other social networks should differ greatly from the one you’re using for finding new job. To make your professional profile work, follow next tips:
- use your real name and portrait photo. It shouldn’t be obligatory serious and bland – your beautiful smile can only draw employer’s attention to your page.
- Resume Writing Service advise using keywords in personal descriptions: tell some words about your experience, skills and interests, which depict you as interested in own profession person.
- avoid crazy photos and comments. It’s OK when you post your family photos, trip’s best moments and meeting with friends, but be sure there’s nothing provocative.
- join professional and adjoining with your interests groups.
- ResumeWritingService.biz thinks that it’s better to delete a wall, message box, ability to post photos with you and anything else, where your ill-informed friends can leave comments about your last cool night and everything that can damage your reputation.
- use all opportunities of social networking: create status, which reflects the position you’re searching for. But don’t forget to update your status as well as profile in whole to convince potential employer you’re posting only relevant information.
- if you’re looking for new clients and already have your own service, don’t forget to add link to your site.
- Resume Writing Service advise asking your friends or looking through their profiles, whether they are already working in field of your activity.
- be careful in posting contact information – it’s well-known fact that social websites are also spam sources.
- if you’re using your personal profile for job-searching be decisive and send a message that you’re looking for a job to all your friends – no doubt, many of them may want to help you, furthermore you never can even predict how high can rise your former classmates.
- use profession job searching networking as LinkedIn – there are million chances for finding new chef.
Check our services and you will see that ResuWrichngService.biz is able to help you with your LinkedIn profile development as well as with your resume writing. So, don’t hesitate to order from us today!