ResumeWritingService.biz reminds you that KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and one of the Big Four auditors that has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. The company provides with 2,200 internship opportunities each year, $ 24.80 per hour, 90% of the interns can get full-time opportunities, of which 93% will accept.
Resume Writing Service wants to draw your attention that during internship program in KPMG you will receive technical training for your role, work on multiple engagements that require quick thinking, and gain invaluable exposure to the world of professional services. You will develop skills to overcome challenges and have numerous opportunities to work with business leaders in an exciting environment that both nurtures and molds.
KPMG also places a strong emphasis on the importance of work-life balance. Throughout the year, the firm organizes events from community service outings to themed parties – all of which encourage colleagues to socialize and network outside of the office.
www.resumewritingservice.biz thinks that the internship program allows flexibility and independence while you’re there, and gives you the right amount of exposure to develop important skills like time-management and excellent communication skills. It is even more comforting to know that supportive and helpful mentors are always around to lend a helping hand.
During internship you will have an opportunity to:
- advise clients on internal control and business process improvements;
- travel overseas to perform on-site reviews together with other KPMG offices;
- provide other advisory services such as control self assessment, corporate governance, enterprise risk assessment projects;
- help clients assess their vendor management programs and processes and ensure that all the terms and conditions are favorable to the organization and enforce some of the terms and conditions of the contracts;
- perform contract compliance audits on client’s business partners (vendors, distributors, channel partners, licensees etc.) to identify and recover revenue due to clients;
- advise clients on how to comply with their contractual obligations, enforce their contractual rights and to improve information flows between business partners to protect and enhance the value of relationships with the business partners;
- help clients design and implement a consistent, coordinated and sustainable strategy to manage a diverse range of risks;
- plan and integrate governance, risk and compliance (GRC) activities to achieve a manageable and sustainable process;
- establish an enterprise-wide approach to identify and manage risks through a practical but comprehensive evaluation process;
- maintain consistent risk policies and standards across the enterprise to enforce ownership and accountability.
To apply for this internship program order our professional resume writers assistance. We will assist you not only with resume writing service but with interview coaching sessions to make you confident in your strengths!