Writing an internship resume differs from ordinary resume writing, but demands serious attitude and considered structure as well. There is also competition for becoming an intern, that’s why, according to Resume Writing Service writing an outstanding resume is highly important.
- Times New Roman font or the Courier New font with 10-12 font size are the best readable variants.
- ResumeWritingService.biz advise you to start your resume with contact information (name, address at home and at school, phone number and email) and then add the objective of your application: it should be simpler than in your career resume.
- Make a title of each section in a bold font to make your resume more pleasant and easy to read.
- Education section is written in reverse chronological order finishing with a high school. Resume Writing Service reminds that you should list full name of school, its location and your degrees accompanied with the dates of receiving or expected to receive. Include your area of major, your overall GPA and the GPA of your major. Don’t forget about the honors and awards relevant to the internship field.
- Work experience is the key section, but as usual students and graduates haven’t long work history, so in this case emphasize your skills developed while you worked as a volunteer, attend extracurricular activities and participate in any special groups or projects.
- ResumeWritingService.biz suggests also talking about your skills and personal qualities. Computer skills and fluency in foreign languages make your candidacy shine not regarding on industry. Say some words about the person you are, your hobbies and interest – that will alive your resume.
- End you resume with a list of references. 3 names will be enough: your school teachers, professors or former employers can say some pleasant words about you. Resume Writing Service advise you to give their names, titles, places of employment, addresses and telephone numbers. References can be on the separate sheet of paper or given to the employer upon request.
- Don’t forget to accompany your resume with a covering letter, where you emphasize your interest in the internship and that you are a perfect suitable candidate.
- Proofread your resume and covering letter (it will be better if anyone else will do it for you) and get ready to an interview!
Any time you need resume assistance – ask our professional resume writers to help you by placing an order with www.resumewritingservice.biz!