Finance is a very vast field. Resume Writing Service is aware that careers in finance are very large in number. If you have a degree in finance surely you have a great future ahead. And to take your first step towards your destination you must go through many interview questions. Applying for a finance job is easy but to clear the interview and get that job is really a big and difficult task.
Here you will find some key and important interview questions and interview advices given by ResumeWritingService.biz, which will surely help you somewhere in your life.
Interviewer will start the interview just like any normal interview with questions related to your family background, your experiences, why you need this job and many other interview questions. According to Resume Writing Service the interviewer will ask you finance questions, which you have to answer briefly and to the point.
Here are some probable finance interview questions from ResumeWritingService.biz:
- Define stock?
- What is meant by depreciation?
- State some methods for calculation of depreciation?
- How will you define balance sheet?
- What is liquidity ratio?
- What do you mean by accrual system of accounting?
- Define cost accounting?
- Elaborate uses of financial statements?
- Why stock holders are interested in financial statements of the company?
- What is the purpose of the cash flow statement?
- Tell any five types of bonds?
- What is financial management?
- What does IRR stand for?
- How many types of inventory are there?
- What is the difference between job costing and process costing?
- How will you define NPV and future value?
- What is the difference between normal and abnormal loss?
- What is FIFO and LIFO?
- Give some examples of direct material?
- What is factory cost?
- What do you understand by complex budget and flexible budget?
- How will you define risk and risk management?
- What is meant by labor turnover ratio?
- What is a bin card?
- You have to invest money in a project, you have two projects, one has +900 NPV and second has +700 NPV. In which project you will invest?
- You are an owner of a company and you are short of finances. What will you do?
- Being owner of a company, you need 5 trucks. Will you buy them or lease them?
- You have extra money in your pocket, where you will invest them?
Go and have a very nice interview. In case you require more assistance from www.resumewritingservice.biz, pick one of our great services and proceed with your order placement today to be ready for your interview as soon as possible! Good luck.Tweet this!