Before a surgeon secures a job to an employer, he has to find a good resume writing service that will make him standout and become the first choice of the latter. A resume is his marketing tool and his first opportunity to introduce himself to his potential employer. In this case, he has to remember to focus and develop the quality of his resume rather than thinking of quantity. He has to develop a good resume that will make him noticed.
If you’re a surgeon trying to get in a job, you might have noticed that your resume is long due to your presentation of your publications, research, and courses that you mentioned. Just like all types of resume, however, you have to be as concise as possible like a resume writing service by trying to limit yourself for only 2-3 pages.
How do you write a good resume?
Your first page provides your first impression on your potential employer, so do not fill it up with irrelevant information. Remember to include your name and contact details on the top of the page. Save other personal information like your hobbies and marital status at the miscellaneous part of your resume.
These are some of the personal information that you can include in your first page: name, address, phone number, and personal email address. After, there must be your objective. What is an objective?
Your resume objective must have the following characteristics:
- Your objective must be short and concise, so it only has to include your purpose in applying for the company.
- Your objective must be limited to a few lines as more recruiters try to focus more on that area during your interview.
Once done with your objective, your resume writing service must also list down your work experience which should include the following:
- List down every job that you had in the past in a chronological order including their location and date you’ve been part of it.
- List down what you learned from each of them including the procedures and skills.
- Write them with bullets so your potential employer can easily pick up important points from your job experience.
Once your resume writing service is done with your work experience, the next in line is your education. This part should include your educational background, so your potential employer can figure out if your skills and learning are relevant to what you’re applying for. Do not forget to list down your honors and achievements in your studies, if there is any.
Then, write your certification and licensure that is relevant to your course. Once your resume writing service done with that, you can now list down your language skills, including your fluency in each of them. In the last part of your Surgeon’s Resume, you have to write down names of people who can be contacted as reference.