Have found the company of your dream, but there are no open vacancies matching your specialization? Have already made a little research on unadvertised positions, but have gotten null search result? Well, if you have answered positively on both questions, it’s a high time for you to move up to call calling. Resume Writing Service suggests all active job-seekers to send a letter of intent to the companies they would like to work in. Along with phone and in person cold calling, writing a cold calling letter aims to give prospective employer information about your existence: existence of the professional, who would love to work for him and has required skills and education.
Resume Writing Service Explains the Process of the Cold Calling Letter Writing
When you are about to start writing your letter of intent, collate all information about the targeted company you’ve already have, lay your resume in front of you and follow those steps:
- Always address to the name of your prospective employer or other company’s representative. Your letter must be targeted.
- Start your letter of intent with impressive introductory paragraph. Keep in mind that you’re not writing a cover letter: the cold calling letter can be less formal and must grab attention. In the opening paragraph Resume Writing Service suggests you to write about the way you had found this company and how it impressed you.
- Tell prospective employer what you can do for his company: show him that your employment can increase their profit, expand clientele or win competition due to innovations.
- Reinforce your exceptional value telling about skills and experience you have. Resume Writing Service advises to put emphasis on that fact that you have already worked in this field using a couple of industry-specific buzzwords: and the reader of your letter won’t be able to stand.
- In the closing paragraph leave a note that you will be glad to meet employer and tell him more about your relevant skills and abilities. Such a low-key approach will be a good evidence of your kindness and professionalism.