Resume Writing Service can ensure you that you’ll doubtfully find a better source of information about a company than HR department’s representative on a job fair. And undeniable advantage of communication with this person is that you are free to ask as many questions as you need, that is impossible to imagine when sending such inquiries via email. But attending a career fair implies having some questions prepared. Job-seekers should know what they are looking for and what kind of information they need. Not to feel puzzled with a number of companies presented at the career event, use a list of questions for company’s representative from Resume Writing Service:
Resume Writing Service suggests to ask general questions about the recruiter and his company:
- Who are your customers?
- How large is your staff?
- Where can I get information about new openings?
- Why should I choose your company?
Resume Writing Service advises to prepare some specific questions about interesting for you vacancy:
- What skills have your most successful employees?
- What trainings or courses do you suggest attending to be a perfect candidate?
- How long does the hiring process usually take?
- How many resumes do you receive? What is the competition for this position?
Resume Writing Service thinks that you should try to figure out what benefits the company can offer you:
- What is the portion of travelling?
- Do you offer any ongoing trainings or programs of professional development?
- Do you have any company’s traditions?
- What does the training for new employees look like?
Resume Writing Service recommends to ask about future perspectives:
- How do you see your company in 5 years?
- How long does career path typically takes?
- How long does the average employee stay with the company?
- Do you have any long-service increment?
These are the most common questions of job-seekers, answers on which can give a good insight in company’s affairs and help you to determine whether this recruiter is worth leaving him your resume. If you need broader questioner close to your work experience and oriented on your needs, you may ask interview coachers from Resume Writing Service to help you in getting prepared for any kind of a job interview, including even such situations when you’re an interviewer.