Resume Writing Service offers a free service: professional resume critique. And to be honest it’s worth trying! Just send your current resume to our resume professionals. Our resume writers will scrutinise your CV, checking whether it meets standards, highlights crucial information and is attention grabbing, and provide you with their verdict. Something similar to this sample:
After careful review of your resume, here are some points that our resume writers have noted:
- The margins used are too wide, resume format can still be improved to fit the resume content in just 2 pages (maximum).
- There’s no need to put references unless asked by the employer.
- Qualifications are placed after professional experience. It would have more impact if this section is highlighted and placed before work experience.
- Descriptions for the work responsibilities can still be improved to form a sentence and be more professional sounding
To give you an overview on how your resume will be further improved, here are just a few of our improvement plans:
- Edit, reorganize, and reformat the whole content
- Put emphasis in the coherence and organization of the whole content, adding executive profile by writing a summary for the information found under work experience with qualifications and areas of competency.
- The professional section will also be improved through editing and rewriting of each responsibility per work history.
Are you ready to get our professional feedback? Then don’t hesitate and send a resume critique request to Resume Writing Service!