The sample is applicable as:
- Software Test Engineer professional resume
- Integration Test Engineer professional resume
- Sales Engineer professional resume
- Software Applications Engineer professional resume
- Computer Science Professor professional resume
- Helpdesk Agent professional resume
The resume is simple, short but comprehensive. It contains the information needed by the recruiter to decide if the candidate has the credentials to work for the company. Darrin was able to maximize the use of his resume as his marketing tool to sell his expertise to potential employers.
He can however make improvements on the document by:
- removing the items: years of experience, clearance, resume ID and C.E Locator. I am not sure what these information is for
- providing the trainings that he had attended and completed. This is will ensure that he is up to date with the latest technological development
- descriptions of job functions are best presented in bullet points.
In this time and age when almost all of the companies are updating their systems to meet the demands of automation, it is not going to be difficult for Darrin to lend a job. His solid experience in the information technology will give him an edge over other applicants.
Not only will he have opportunities in the business industry but also in education. His exposure to doing actual work will be a helpful tool in the teaching as he will be able to provide information that are based on the experience.
Employers that may be interested:
- IT companies (e.g. Sun Microsystems)
- Computer Software Companies (e.g. Microsoft)
- Universities that offer Computer Science course
The resume templates and samples are submitted to ResumeWritingService.BIZ by its clients, website visitors and contributors. ResumeWritingService.BIZ is not providing these samples as the samples of our writers work.