- Overall, the resume looks unprofessional: the texts are not aligned properly, the wording can be improved, the layout is poorly done and many sections can be completely rearranged.
- Included work experience is not relevant to the target job.
- The applicant may convey the wrong image of themselves to an employer - the resume conveys either the applicant's dissatisfaction with their former jobs or the possible dissatisfaction of former employers due to the inclusion of short time gaps between jobs.
- I would highly recommend a subtle change to the employment gaps - adding possible volunteer activities or membership in interest groups in between jobs.
- Would definitely suggest that the individual briefly mentions the cause of the short time gaps to diffuse any employer doubts. Any other details can be discussed during an interview.
- Solid educational background included
- Relevant work experience as pre-school teacher highlighted
- Align the text of the resume to create a clean, polished and professional appeal.
- Include only relevant experience to the targeted job position and remove job positions that are not.
- Limit the resume to only one page.
- Rephrase the text in the objective to make it sound more natural and fluid.
- Completely reformat the entire resume and possibly use another template.
The sample is applicable as:
- Preschool Teacher Professional Resume
- Kindergarten Teacher Professional Resume
- Early Childhood Instructor Professional Resume
- Daycare Teacher Professional Resume
- Elementary School Teacher Professional Resume
- Pre-Kindergarten Lead Teacher Resume
- Preschool Teacher Resume
- Classroom Teacher Resume
- Teacher Resume
- Tutor Resume
- Healthcare Instructor Resume
- Senior Child Care Instructor Resume