Updating your CV is a good idea if you dream of a career change. Have a look at a quality resume sample our experts have been working on recently to grab some ideas.
New York, NY email@example.com 123.456.7890
Enterprising software and telecommunications sales professional with 15+ years of experience driving business development, increasing company revenue, and exceeding target goals. Focused strengths on alliance or channel management with System Integrators. An overachiever, brings added value to companies in the execution of goals. Possesses exceptional communication and negotiation skills to develop client relations and garner contractual agreements.
Business Development | Relationship Management | Sales Strategies | Marketing | Business Alliances
Technology Channels | Business Plan Strategies | Enterprise Software | Account Management
Solution Selling | Leadership | Negotiation | Consultations
Realtor, Sales Associate ABC Company Jan 2013 – Current
Represent both buyers and sellers and act as mediator between the two. Assist clients in determining property value by reviewing market and price trend analysis. Ensure compliance to terms and conditions prior to closing date. Apply marketing procedures, to include websites, brochures, and open houses.
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases, and oversee signing of documents and funds disbursement.
- Augmented revenue by $3.7M in first full year.
- Awarded Runner-up DAAR Rookie of the Year.
Senior Alliance Manager / Director Application Sales ABC Company July 2007 – Sept 2012 (RIF)
Senior Alliance Manager, October 2007 – May 2012
A leader in enterprise communications systems, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions, and related services. Accountable for maintaining the CSC and Accenture relationship, and for enterprise software sales. Leveraged persistence, follow-up, and closing skills to successfully develop new business and secure new partners.
- Defined and implemented solution-based sales strategies that drove bottom line results in revenue growth.
- Boost revenue stream $6M per year.
- Exceeded target expectations at 149% of annual quota.
Director Application Sales, July 2007 – October 2007
Oversaw the Contact Center software sales with IBM and Verizon. Grew opportunity base by strategic development and implementation of new processes.
- Collaborated with account teams in the creation of channel strategy.
- Accelerated beyond revenue base of $21M per year.
- Sparked 112% of annual quota.
Vice President, Business Development ABC Company Sept 2006 – May 2007
A standalone outbound contact center provider that supplied speech analytics, software and hardware solutions.
Administered over the indirect sales and technology channels. Developed business by applying interpersonal and communication strengths to nurture existing relationships and identify and contract new partners.
- Contributed seven new channel partners.
- Captured $1.2M in increased revenue.
Independent Consulting Jan 2006 – Sept 2006
Provided consultations on channel strategies and guided technology company sales team in pursuit of large SI deal.
Vice President, Business Development ABC Company Oct 2004 – Jan 2006
A $400M provider of contact center solutions and services. Oversaw the development of business lines, to include IVR systems, hardware, and middleware; productized concept for a go-to market solution. Maintained OEM relationship with major partner.
- Leading a cross-functional team, formulated business plan strategies to progress company toward call center globalization, outsourcing, and managed services; guided project, sold concept to internal and external customers, and launched product.
- Bloated pipeline by $10M.
- Exceeded revenue target by 133% of plan.
Director, IBM Global Alliance / Area Manager ABC Company May 2000 – Oct 2004
Director, ABC Company, January 2003 – October 2004
A software company focused on contact centers that tie together customer interactions using voice response, people, and customer information using routing and reporting across voice, fax, email and chat. Managed 15 sales executives and company’s partner, IBM. Oversaw IBM’s distribution, industrial and government sectors, and established their new product suites.
ABC Company, May 2000 – January 2003
Drove new healthcare business for the Mid-Atlantic district, covering five states and DC. Served as point-of-contact for customer and partner relationship issues.
- Honored as 2002 East Region Sales Associate of the Year.
- Achieved 2001 Southern Region Sales Associate of the Year.
- Surpassed annual quota by 115%+.
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science – Applied History
Another piece of advice as you’ve started your resume makeover we want to give is as follows. Use resume keywords to make it easier for the headhunter to find you on the web.