These professional resume writers know how to make your profile interesting; thus, increasing your chances of getting noticed by millions of employers who are subscribed there. Some tips they share on how to make an interesting profile are as follows:
- Complete your public profile. Fill up all information needed about you. Make sure that your profile is 100% complete before you display it publicly.
- Upload your best resume photo and use the same in all websites where you upload your photos. This builds your credibility and consistency among future employers.
- Use keywords. According to resume writing, you can also make use of keywords to drive traffic to your profile page. This will allow more employers to see you compare to other applicants who don’t use keywords.
- Seek for recommendations to make you more credible; thus, asking previous employers of a short letter of recommendation will help. They can help you build your credibility even more.
- Update public profile. Expert CV writing service says that your profile will become even more interesting if you always update it. Among connections, any updates you make will be shown in their pages, too.
- Share links where you provide your contents to. This will make your application profile more effective because employers can visit your links and read your posts. It shows who you are and what you can do.
- Add more connections by connecting with your previous co-workers and professional affiliations.
These are effective tips from Resume Writing Service on how to make your profile on LinkedIn more interesting. You’ll get noticed fast if you make your public profile really catchy among millions of employers who are members of the site.